For so many years now, we have demanded equal rights between the two sexes. But in the battle of the sexes, is a draw out of the question?
Albert Einstein once said: “Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not. So, each is inevitably disappointed.” All in all, if you ask a man how he would like his wife to be, his answer would be a lot shorter than a woman’s. The dream woman for a man ought to be beautiful and smart. She should have big breasts and money and, of course, she has to be always up for sex.
On the other hand, a woman would say that the perfect man should be tall; well, not that tall, but not shorter than 1.80m. He needs to have a great sense of humor, but at the same time he should be serious when he is supposed to; he must be rich but without weird rich-people complexes, so he can buy her a lot of clothes and give her a lot of money to shop. He also be well built with nice muscles, not extremely big, just big enough to see them.
He should be tough and romantic; women are more likely to be attracted to “bad guys” who bring them flowers. He has to be smart for sure, but sometimes she wants him to act like a silly five-year old. He needs to do some house work as well; not everything, of course, just do laundry, wash the dishes and iron.
Oh, and before I forget, he needs to learn how to pass water, or else he will have to wash the bathroom too!
Now how balanced is that?
What a woman can do to become the dream woman:
(According to my article of course)
• Buy a sex tape and study. Cost:$ 60,
• Inflate her boobs. Cost: $ 2,000,
• Have sex all the time: free
What a man can do to become the perfect man:
• Take yoga lessons (to seem sophisticated): $1,000
• Education: $20,000 for a Master’s degree, another $20,000 for a PhD
• Savoir vivre lessons (so he won’t embarrass himself and you in front of other people): $200 per lesson
• Acting lessons (so he can be funny): $5,000
• Dog training lessons (so he can pee where he is supposed to): $80 per lesson
• Hire a ninja-housekeeper so he/she can sneak in the house and do the chores needed without your significant other noticing it: $100 per day
• Gym: $100 per month
• As for the being rich part… no woman thinks it isn’t sexy! Donate to me now… I promise, I won’t have any complexes!
Just kidding, but there’s no harm in trying!
You might also like: